I cannot believe we are about to start Term 4 and I am already thinking about what next year might hold. I get excited about stationary and planning a great year ahead.
I’ve decided to create my own 2021 Teacher Planner because I usually find one of two things with planners I have purchased in the past. 1- There are so many pages in the planner that I never use and find it wasteful. 2- There are not enough pages to make notes and space to write up a weekly plan and make a good to do list. Keep scrolling to see the contents list and preview pages of the diary.
In this planner you will find the following sections/contents:
- Personal Record Details
- 2021 Usernames & Passwords
- 2021 Contacts
- 2021 Quick Glance Important Dates
- 2021 Calendar
- Monthly Overview- Personal goals, Assessment goals & Future planning ideas
- Weekly plan- 6 periods, To Do List & Notes
- 2021 Student Records
- 2021 Student Behaviour Record
- 2021 Parent/Student Interview Record
- 2021 Student Assessment record
To make this planner print friendly, it has been set up to print straight from the PDF and will print as a book which can be bound. There is minimal colour use but it is black and white print friendly too as the shading will be light and reading/writing friendly.